Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

Crazy Busy is the best way to define the season of life I am currently experiencing. My workdays tend to be overcommitted, and I find myself leaving the office with a bigger "to-do" list than when I arrive. Make it to the end of September.... Make it to the end of September.... has been my mantra of late. Personally, things haven't been much slower- in between trips, personal commitments, my running and all of the in-betweens. (Not to mention a wedding to plan) But you know what- if I am being absolutely honest with myself- I really wouldn't have it any other way. Sure- having a solid hour to veg on the couch or catch up on my reading list might be nice. But amidst all the "busy," there is so much to be thankful for.


So here are five things I am loving this Friday!

1. The ladies in my life

This was a pic taken from Andy's bachelorette party in New Orleans a few weeks ago (I'll have to do a separate post on that). I'm thankful to have friendships that have lasted through the years (I was actually pledge trainer for all of these girls pictured here). For these particular ladies in the photo- some live closer than others - I'm happy to be able to pick up where we might have left off last time. I'm also lucky to be surrounded by smart, goal-oriented women. Which leads me to my next Friday Fave....

2. My bestie

I can do life with Krob! We can sweat 3.5 hours around NOLA on bikes together. There was also that time she got way busted for sneaking alcohol onto a cruise ship, but that is a different story for a different time. We have run several half marathons together, been stuck in a thunder storm on a river together (shoutout to Kim- my other bestie), I even poisoned her once with my first attempt at barbecuing. We.Have.Some.Stories!!!!! And that leads me to number 3...

3. This Guy


He just makes me laugh- and makes sure I'm fed so I don't get hangry. Annnnd he just put a ring on- so extra points for that too.... Bling pic in case you missed it the first time.... And because I really just can't stop staring at it...

4. This Guy


This is the other man in my life- and I just love him. He is an 85 pound, furry, bowtie wearing, slobbering, humping, farting beast. But I love him. He can do no wrong. Except when he eats birthday cakes and cupcakes- and I don't particularly enjoy when he humps children. He's lucky he's so cute.

5. Happy one month until Andy's wedding

In a little less than a month- Andy gets married. SO excited for her and her new chapter! After all of the planning that has been done..... it's time to finally enjoy some of it! Proud of you, Be-all!!!!

Happy Friday- wherever it might take you. When I head out of the office this afternoon, the fiance and I are headed down to dinner in Galveston to meet with one of his lifelong besties!

Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment